jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Ho ho ho

Hello everyone!

Today I continue with the Dream Factory. Every 15th of the month there is a new challenge and of course we have dedicated this particular month entirely to the Christmas theme! 

The film we have chosen for this month is called ....


Miracle on 34th Street
Das Wunder von Manhatten
Miracle sur la 34e Rue




My card is, as often very simple!
First I cut a frame in white paper with a corrugated blade. Then I embossed a little bit bigger gray cardstock for the background and die-cut the panel with Santa Claus and the little snowflake out of white paper.
Next I stamped the text in white on red cardstock and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Finally, I stuck everything on a white card - and voilà!


More inspiration??? Please, hop to the challenge blog and look at the lovely projects of my teammates!

Thanks for watching!
Rosi




Stamps: Stampin'Up
Inks: Versamark
Dies: Stampin'Up, X-Cut
Embossing: Stampin'Up
White embossing powder

3 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.