mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Hot Glue and Ink

Hello everyone!
Today I did something completely new for me! I discovered a technique that made me very curious and that I absolutely had to try!

So here I am with that!


I was inspired by the example, shown by Cornelia on Stamploration and which consists of using a hot glue gun and heat embossing to achieve this result.
You also have to use liquid ink or watercolor to add the colors you want to give to the work.
...This video (by Connie McFarlane) shows it much better than I can explain!

I used black embossing powder from Stampin Up and for the colors "Vintage Photo" and "Weathered Wood" from Distress. I also added a few drops of Aladine IZINK gold pigments.
The colored panel ist mounted on white and gray layers.
The stamps are from Stampin Up.



Here you get a better idea of the golden effect!


I absolutely loved this technique and I already have another card to show in a few days! 
....Stay tuned ;)




I join in: 
CAS Mix Up - Stamping + Liquid Colours + Your Choice (heat embossing)


   

8 commentaires:

  1. Das schaut ja sowas von cool gemacht aus, echt klasse Rosi, gefällt mir, liebe Grüße Bettina

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a gorgeous effect you've achieved with the beautiful watercolouring paired with the black embossed hot glue. Truly stunning creation. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Total toll geworden!!!! Ja, das muss ich auch wieder einmal machen.....hab's total vergessen.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the textures and colors on this beautiful, artsy card, Daen! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ohhhh! Rosi! This is so very cool! Beautiful anniversary card. Thanks for playing along at HLS Mixed Media.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful piece, looks so very artsy. Love the composition of your card, really pops out your centre piece! Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. c'est très original, je ne connaissais pas cette technique, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Will definitely have to try this technique!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.